Healing school

healing school


We run an honest school of higher learning and education in Holistic, Transcendent, Metaphysics. Our papers of Incorporation are on file with the County Clerk in the City of Los Angeles, and also in the Office of the Secretary of State in Sacramento.

The International Metaphysical Ministry, parent body of the University of Metaphysics, has the full legal right to any diplomas and degrees it offers under the provisions of the California Educational Code, Section #94302(w) 5, and graduates the full legal right to use doctoral titles awarded in conjunction with the ministerial status conferred.

The University of Sedona, a division of a 501(C)3 Non-Profit Tax Exempt Corporation is in compliance with the exemption status of Arizona for the awarding of non-secular degrees oriented to the teachings of the International Metaphysical Ministry.

To assist you, should you have any further questions before enrolling in regard to the legality of the degrees of the University of Metaphysics or the University of Sedona, the Universities retain the services of legal counsel year-round. Please do not hesitate to phone if there is any question in your mind regarding legalities. We ask only that you do not phone collect.

Dean Selimos, Attorney at Law

(818) 769-0664

11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Pacific Time)

After reviewing this Research Report in its entirety, should you desire additional information, we welcome your telephone inquiry. The University Administration Office hours are 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Mountain Time). The telephone number is (928) 203-0730 or you may call toll free (888) 866-4685.


It cannot be stressed too strongly that as a holder of ministerial status, you will have the standing of a professional in common with all other professional persons in your community, you may have to fulfill certain state and local requirements in order to

practice your profession.

Just as attorneys must comply with state and local bar rules to practice law in their community after they have received their degrees, and allopathic doctors must satisfy state and local medical board standards to practice medicine after they have received their medical degrees, you may have to comply with certain local requirements in order to practice as a minister in your state. For example, your state or province, or your city or county may have certain registration or licensing requirements for those who practice ministerial teaching and counseling. One example of this would be the requirement that those who counsel must obtain a business license. Another example would be that those who practice under the name of a church have to file a Fictitious Business Name Statement (such as “John Jones doing business as the Church of _____”). Also those ministers who intend to perform ceremonies such as baptism, marriage, or funeral rites, must meet certain state, provincial and/or local standards. Finally, as most of you are aware, those who intend to practice Metaphysical Healing Arts must be sure to comply with any state or local laws stipulating what ministers who are not doctors of medicine can and cannot do in healing people.

Because the laws of each state and Canadian provinces, and the ordinances of each county, city, and other local units in the United States, Canada, and other countries vary in particulars regarding the above matters, it is impossible to provide even a summary in this report of all these state and local laws.

Therefore, once you have obtained your ministerial status, if you intend to establish a ministerial practice, we strongly advise you to check with your local government authorities regarding compliance with the laws, ordinances and/or regulations of your state or community. If you still have questions, you should consult with an attorney in your area familiar with these requirements in order that you may fully comply with them.

Similar articles: