Back Pain Treatments
There are dozens of treatment options available to you, many of them you probably have not heard about from your doctor. Our goal is to educate you and empower you so that you can decide what is right for you.
Our Highest Recommended Treatment Options:
1. 7 Day Back Pain Cure – (FREE for a Limited Time) – We get literally hundreds of questions about back pain each and everyday, and we almost always recommend people start with this book. It is a crash course on the most effective ways to treat pain, and is the quickest way one can uncover which treatment options are right for them. For now, you can still get a FREE copy of this book, all that you have to do is pay for the shipping for us to send it to you. If you prefer an online pdf version of the book, it can also be made available for you. Click here to get your free copy.
2. Natural Pain Relievers (Alternatives to Prescription Drugs, NSAID’s or Pain Killers) – Despite what you may have been told, you do not have to rely on risky pain pills for relief from pain. There are natural alternatives that are as effective and don’t have dangerous side
effects. Watch this video below to learn more about the dangers of prescription pain medicines and how you can get safer, natural pain relief. Click here to learn more about the Natural Pain Relief supplement mentioned in this video.
3. Muscle Balance Therapy (works well for back pain, neck pain, sciatica, pinched nerve pain, etc.) Press play to watch this short video on muscle imbalances and how they can cause pain. Click here to learn more about Muscle Balance Therapy
4. Spinal Decompression -Decompressing the spine is a great, natural way to reduce back pain and has many other fantastic benefits. Watch this short video below on how Spinal Decompression can change your life. Use these links to learn more about the products mentioned in this video, like the Nubax Trio or Inversion Therapy .
5. Topical Pain Treatments - As mentioned throughout our site, you always want to address the underlying causes of your pain and not just the symptoms. However, that can some times be difficult to do when the symptoms are severe. If you need to reduce the pain right away, you can look into heating pads, or a topical pain cream like our Rub-On-Relief .
Here’s an A to Z list of common treatment options: