Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture - Healing
Oils of Bible
Twelve oils of Ancient Scripture is a collection of healing oils that were used for anointing and holy incense before, during and after the time of Christ. They were aromatherapy healing oils of the Bible!
Essential oils were used and still are to heal on an emotional, physical and spiritual basis. Bible verses about healing were full of references to essential oils as oils were used for anointing and holy incense .
Oils have many benefits including helping us to connect to our divine source, deleting negative thoughts and helping our body come back into a state of harmony.
This is a fun and easy reference guide for the Ancient Scriptures Essential Oil Kit. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
To purchase the Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture Collection which comes with DVD, go to The Oil Shop !
Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture Essential Oil Collectionв„ў
What is in the Ancient Scripture Essential Oil Collection?
There are 12 different oils in contained in this kit. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum album ) is calming and emotionally balancing and is used for stress and unwinding. Also called Aloes.
- Spikenard Essential Oil (Nardostachys jatamansi ) is known for its spiritual significance. It acts as a skin tonic and soothes the mind and body!
- Myrrh Essential Oil (Commiphora myrrha ) is a very powerful antioxidant making it protective against aging skin.
- Cassia Essential Oil (Cinnamomum cassia ) smells and tastes like cinnamon oil. Contained in the recipe for the Holy Anointing Oil given to Moses.
- Cypress Essential Oil (Cupresus sepmervirens ) was used for centuries to alleviate occasional discomforts assoicated with women's menstrual cycle. It also supports the digestive system and can sooth muscles.
- Cistus Essential Oil (Cistus ladanifer ) supports the immune and respiratory systems. It is a spiritual oil made famous by the Song of Salomon. Also called Rose of Sharon.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedras atlantica ) has an earthy aroma that gives you a sense of security. It is beneficial for oily skin and hair. It is calming and purifying.
- Onycha or Benzoin Essential Oil (Cedras atlantica ) is in the Holy Incense Oil given to Moses.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
- What Part of the Plant is Used?
What are the Documented Uses for Twelve oils of Ancient Scriptures Essential Oil Collection? Please refer to the individual oils.
What Body Systems are Affected? Please refer to the individual oils.
What is the Aromatic Effect on the Mind? Please refer to the links for the individual oils.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Please refer to the links for the individual oils. All of these oils will help open our heart and mind to our spiritual connection to our God.
What Chakra is Affected? All chakras affected by these oils.
How do I use it?
Please refer to the links for the individual oils.
Good oils for the First Aid Kit? No
Can this oil be used for Animals? Please refer to the links for the individual oils.
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Please refer to the links for the individual oils.
Would you like to Purchase This Collection of Oils?
To purchase the Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture Collection which comes with DVD, go to The Oil Shop!
Return from Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture to Healing Oils of the Bible